October 23, 2020 — With All New Content
8:30 – 8:45 AM — Welcome and Opening Remarks
9:00 AM — Meditation Moment
9:10 AM – 9:50 AM — Opening Panel
Staying Healthy During COVID-19
President, Coach Monique & Associates
Dr. Ria Shirsolkar
Family Physician, StoneSprings Hospital Center
10:00 AM – 10:45 AM — Breakout Rooms – Session 1
Ensuring Your Daily D.O.S.E. of Happiness
Dr. Misty Paul
Owner, Basics First Chiropractic
Understand how posture can affect your mood. Learn simple tips to uplift your mood and increase your health.
Listen to Your Mother…Nature!
Owner, Renewed Living
Let me show you how.
Learn 12 steps to boost your immune system.
Each step will make sense, and you will finally be on your way to the healthy lifestyle you’ve always wanted, with Mother Nature at your side.
IT’S TIME TO TAKE BACK CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE!
Savvy Women, Smart Investors Take Charge of Their Financial Wellness
Rose Price CFP® AIF®
Financial Planner, VLP Financial Advisors
This isn’t about having the answers. It’s about women’s financial Wellness and confidence. By the time we are done, our goal is to boost yours.
Honoring Your G.I.F.T.S.
Rita C. Ricks
Speak to Your Spirit
10:45 AM – 11:00 AM — Main Room
Perspective, Passion, and Pearls
Mary Grate-Pyos, MBA, CFBS®
MassMutual Capitol District
11:00 AM – 11:45 AM — Breakout Rooms – Session 2
Your Poop Tells a Story – Learn How to Master Your Digestion with Ayurveda
Dr. Ranjana Chawla, Ay.D
Owner, The Ayur Ayurveda and Yoga Practice, LLC
Healthy digestion is the cornerstone of good health – indigestion issues can be a warning sign of future serious health conditions. During this session, we will discuss Ayurveda’s natural approach to curing digestive symptoms through diet and healthy lifestyle choices.
You will learn:
- What Ayurveda means by digestive fire and the health of your fire
- How your diet and digestion really impact your overall health
- Why the body begins to improperly digest or become sensitive or intolerant of certain foods
- How you can eliminate the offending agent and balance your digestion
- Fundamental rules of eating for good digestion (hint: it’s more than just what we eat!)
Plan to walk away from this workshop with concrete steps on how to build a fundamentally strong and healthy digestive system to live a long and disease-free life.
6 GYN Procedures Every Woman Should Know About
Dr. Sangeeta Sinha, MD
OBGYN, StoneSprings Hospital Center
Most of these common procedures can be handled in the office or at an outpatient surgical center with little downtime or recovery.
Connecting the Dots to Honor Your Past and Envision a Beautiful Future
Owner and Success Maker, Success thru Style
Finding Your True Nature Through Nature (Using Elements to Align with Your Highest Self)
Learning to live in harmony with the rhythms of the four seasons, and the elements of nature, allows us to connect with a deeper sense of self. Not only do we feel better, but we are better able to consciously create the lives we yearn for.
Join Mina as she shares innovative and easy-to-implement tools to tune in, and align yourself with the seasonal rhythms and natural elements in your daily life.
In this session you’ll learn:
- To use the seasons as a guidepost for what you want to attract in your life
- Tools and practices to help you harness the natural elements around you
- Easy steps to bring your environment in alignment with nature
11:45 AM – 12:00 PM — Main Room
Leading with Compassion – A Healing Journey for the Self and Others
SOAR Community Network
12:00 PM – 12:45 PM — Breakout Rooms – Session 3
BOSS Women: 3 Keys to Naturally End Fatigue and Boost Your Energy Now!
Dr. Susan Lovelle, MD, MACM
But recently, you’re merely surviving on caffeine and willpower.
In this interactive talk, you’ll start by discovering the one, unique thing that is sapping your energy. Then, you’ll learn the 3 key strategies that will support you to:
- Live well without depending on sugar, coffee, or energy drinks
- Wake up each morning full of joy and passion, ready to take on the day
- Improve your physical and mental performance
- Determine your own personal blueprint so that you always have the energy you need to live the life you want and deserve
The Healthy Power of Rejuvenation
Dr. Dennis Faludi, MD
Aesthetic Medical Center
Dr. Reepa Shah
Center for Vein Restoration
The Woodhouse Day Spa
Procrastination and Overwhelm Fix for Busy Women!
Performance Coach, Wendy Hart Coaching
If so, come and learn some sneaky brain hacks that can triple your follow through without using Will Power. New neuroscience is the key…
In this brief talk you’ll learn:
- Why Procrastination is Absolutely Not Your Fault
- What Happens in the Body to Make You Feel so Stuck
- How Your Brain is Hard-Wired to Put Things Off
- The Biggest Mistakes You’re Currently Making that Actually Make the Stuckness Worse!
- And finally, a way to turn it all around fast and for good
Let’s face it, these times that we’re living through are tough enough. Come and learn some simple ways to get immediate relief from the burden of Procrastination and Overwhelm.
Replace Survival Mode With Thriving
Life Coach, Elena Sonnino Life Coaching
In this interactive workshop, you’ll learn to replace survival mode with thriving so that you can live your happily ever NOW.
- Embrace your inner storyteller to visualize what delicious thriving looks and feel like to you.
- Create your own personal roadmap to write the next chapter in your life.
- Learn how to embody your intention for thriving, even on the busiest of days.
1:00 PM – 1:30 PM — Closing Speaker
Going Beyond the Mask: The 3Ps to Inspire You to Prioritize Your Own Well Being Today Before It Is Too Late
Survivor – Educator – Speaker, ArmorUp for LIFE
Don’t miss this opportunity to spend a day with like-minded women,
working to better their health and well-being! Learn new ways to manage stress,
eat healthy, and live the lifestyle you want for a long happy life.
Proudly Produced by